- nudist: a person who practices nudity for reasons of health or religion
- A person who worships nature or natural objects
- A person who goes naked in designated areas; a nudist
- (naturism) nudism: going without clothes as a social practice
- Naturism or nudism is a cultural and political movement advocating and defending social nudity in private and in public. It may also refer to a lifestyle based on personal, family and/or social nudism.
- A balcony, esp. a platform or upper floor, projecting from the back or sidewall inside a church or hall, providing space for an audience or musicians
- A room or building for the display or sale of works of art
- A collection of pictures
- veranda: a porch along the outside of a building (sometimes partly enclosed)
- a room or series of rooms where works of art are exhibited
- spectators at a golf or tennis match
- The children of a person or couple
- primary social group; parents and children; “he wanted to have a good job before starting a family”
- A group consisting of parents and children living together in a household
- A group of people related to one another by blood or marriage
- class: a collection of things sharing a common attribute; “there are two classes of detergents”
- a social unit living together; “he moved his family to Virginia”; “It was a good Christian household”; “I waited until the whole house was asleep”; “the teacher asked how many people made up his home”
naturist family gallery naturist gallery - Photos 2
Over 700 photos taken during the course of three summers at the world’s capital of nudism where clothing is optional every day of the year: Cap d’Agde in France. The photos document family-sponsored summer camp activities open to the public for teenage girls during peak season for visitors. After registering their daughters, parents chip in with their time and help out as volunteers in the Junior Miss programs. Release in book form for 754 photos was prohibitive in size and weight. Since Amazon’s software cannot accommodate photo CDs, the DVD format was created for release and registered with the Washington DC copyright office (copyright.gov/records). The high resolution photos make for eminent viewing on big-screen tvs. This title was reviewed by Amazon.
Naturists May Be Seen
One of the many signs put up by The National Trust to notify the public they are approaching Studland Naturist Beach.
Taken in May, 2006
Njivici Naturist Beach
View from the naturist beach at Njivici across to Herceg Novi in Montenegro as the sun begins to set behind the peninsula.
naturist family gallery naturist gallery
This well written book presents a group of people, in St. Petersburg (former Leningrad), Russia, who call themselves ‘The Free Body Culture Society’. Filled with large color photographs of the men, women and children who make up this ‘Society’, this book brings the unique group to life for the reader. Concerned with the health of their environment, the Free Body Culture Society Members are also the founders of the Russian Green Party. They spend their social time enjoying ancient ‘Rus’ festivals, sunny days at the beach and Russia’s famous ‘white nights’ around the bonfire. Some events photographed in this book include: 3 females in the country, Children’s Day at the beach, Ivana Kupala (The Night of Love), and a Naturist Wedding. As well, their are interviews of the photographer, Mikhail Rusinov, and child naturist, Alla.